Young At Heart is our ministry for adults age 65 and older. We meet every month for luncheons, trips, and special events. If you are interested in meeting people with similar interests, using your gifts to serve God, and continuing to grow in your faith, we invite you to join us for our monthly activities. For more information, contact Pr. Marc Kulczycky at the church office at ext. 230.
To strengthen and encourage our seniors and to restore them as pillars in our church and community.
- Provide support, encouragement, and prayer for our seniors.
- Provide uplifting activities for our seniors.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for our seniors to minister to others.
- Reach out to seniors in the community that do not know Jesus Christ.
- Teach and equip seniors how to be pillars in our community.
Rev. Dava Gartz, Seniors Ministry Coordinator